For Cisco Telepresence SX20, SX80 or C-Series codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12 and 30 HDBT, RoboSHOT 20 UHD, and DocCAM 20 HDBT.
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
Get more from your codec. With Vaddio's OneLINK Bridge Codec Kits, you can bridge traditional videoconferencing equipment into USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, or Zoom.
Use the camera you want: OneLINK Bridge gives you the flexibility to pair a Vaddio camera with your Cisco codec.
Sounds complicated - but it's not. Tailored for Cisco codec systems and compatible with RoboSHOT 12 and 30 HDBT, RoboSHOT 20 UHD, and DocCAM 20 HDBT cameras, this OneLINK Bridge kit simplifies installation by extending power, video and control to your camera over a single Cat-5e cable up to 328 ft (100 m).
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 ft (100 m) – Cisco systems can now go into larger rooms
- Delivers an uncompressed USB 3.0 media stream for high-definition cloud conferencing, making traditional codecs more flexible
- Connects to any cloud conferencing application, such as Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom and others
- Plug and play usability for BYOD conferencing environments
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
When connecting a Cisco SX20 codec to a OneLINK Bridge, you will need to provide a Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable.
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 3' (0.9m) cat-5 cable, black
- 3' (0.3m) directional cat-5 cable for Cisco SX20**
- 3' (0.9m) HDMI cable
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter 998-1002-232 for Cisco codec serial 9-pin ports
** If connecting to a Cisco SX20 codec, a user-supplied Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable is required