For Cisco Telepresence SX20, SX80 or C-Series codecs; compatible with legacy RoboSHOT 12 HDMI and RoboSHOT 30 HDMI cameras.
Not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI and RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
Tailored for Cisco codec systems and compatible with RoboSHOT HDMI cameras, this OneLINK codec kit provides more freedom of choice for camera selection and equipment placement.
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 feet/100 meters – Cisco systems can now go into larger rooms
- Plug and play usability
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
Please note: When connecting a Cisco SX20 codec to a OneLINK HDMI, you will need to provide a Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable.
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK HDMI Interface
- OneLINK HDMI EZIM with mounting screws
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 1' (0.3m) cat-5 cable, black
- 3' (0.9m) cat-5 cable, black
- 3' (0.3m) directional cat-5 cable for Cisco SX20**
- 1' (0.3m) HDMI cable
- 3' (0.9m) HDMI cable
- 1' (0.3m) EIAJ-04 to EIAJ04 power cable for camera
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter 998-1002-232 for Cisco codec serial 9-pin ports
** If connecting to a Cisco SX20 codec, a user-supplied Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable is required