For Polycom 300, 310, 500 or 700 codecs; compatible with legacy RoboSHOT 12 HDMI and RoboSHOT 30 HDMI cameras.
Not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI and RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
Get more from your codec: Bridge traditional videoconferencing equipment into the USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, or Zoom that your budget-minded customers may prefer.
Use the camera you want: OneLINK Bridge gives you the flexibility to pair a Vaddio camera with your Polycom codec.
Sounds complicated - but it's not. Tailored for Polycom codec systems and compatible with RoboSHOT HDMI cameras, this OneLINK Bridge kit simplifies installation by extending power, video and control to your camera over a single Cat-5e cable up to 328 ft (100m).
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 ft (100 m) – Polycom systems can now go into larger rooms
- Delivers an uncompressed USB 3.0 media stream for high-definition cloud conferencing, making traditional codecs more flexible
- Connects to any cloud conferencing application, such as Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom and others
- Plug and play usability for BYOD conferencing environments
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- OneLINK HDMI EZIM with mounting screws
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 2 qty 1' (0.3m) cat-5 cable, black
- 1' (0.3m) HDMI cable
- 1' (0.3m) EIAJ-04 to 5.5x2.1 power cable for camera
- 2' (0.6m) fan-out cable for Polycom, codec side
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B