THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
Vaddio’s™ ZoomSHOT 20 high definition point-of-view camera is built around a 1/2.8-Type Exmore high-speed, low-noise CMOS image sensor with a total of 1.3 Megapixels. The ZoomSHOT 20 provides a 20x Optical Zoom with a 63-degree wide horizontal field of view and outputs up to 1080p60/50. Manual pan and tilt positioning allows for simple, yet precise control.
Vaddio’s complementary QuickSET mounting system offers simple installation by just positioning the camera to a required shot and locking it in place.
Capable of being used with any of Vaddio’s Quick-Connect™ Components, power, video and control all run over Cat-5 cabling. Outputs include USB 2.0 Streaming.
Full image color control is available from a built-in internal On-Screen Display
This Package Includes:
- ZoomSHOT 20 camera
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Shot Commander Remote
- Quick-Connect USB Mini Interface (QMini)
- 24V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- Quick-Start Guides
- 6' (1.83m) USB 2.0 cable, type A to B