Posted on 3/23/2020 7:00:00 PM by Legrand AV Team
The Legrand | AV team talks with Tim Albright from AVNation to address how we are solving the challenges our customers and industry colleagues are facing when everyone & everything is forced to move remote. Watch the video at the link or read on for tips and solutions.
The conversation included Darrin Thurston, VP of Product Development – Vaddio; Beth Peterson, Product Marketing Manager – Vaddio; and Mark Tracy, VP of Solutions Strategy
Supply Chain & Support
Tim A: What steps can we do to help our situation, the next time, whether it’s a weather event or something as unfortunate as this?
Mark T: We’re encouraging integrators to think about it a little bit. Ask yourselves these questions:
- Are you putting in ‘stop-gaps’ to just work for now in this occurrence or are we building in future resilience?
- Is it a one camera solution to just get it up and running today or if we choose a little different system, would we be set up for the future for a multi-camera situation?
- Can this be redeployed?
- Are we actually investing in something that will have a little bit longer shelf life?
Tim A: Legrand has connections all over the industry, what are you doing as a company to specifically help integrators and their clients to get through this?
- Keeping people connected
- AV University
- Publishing a lot of new content
- We have a Solutions & Engineering Team, who are ready to help with system design, rapid deployment, and answer your questions email@example.com
- Carefully managing the supply chain (See the FAQs)
Tim A: If you don’t have a certain product, you are going to suggest alternatives – what mechanism does that take?
Mark T: It’s an uncertain situation, that is rapidly changing – if we do run out of supply, we are making sure we have a suggestion to an alternate product.
- We’re watching inventories every day
- We rely on our customer care teams and if they see something out of stock then we contact the customer and offer an alternate suggestion
Tim A: How do people get a hold of you?
Mark T: Contact our Sales Team by finding your local representative here.
Visit our Website.
Get in touch with our Solutions & Engineering Team.
Read more in Part 1 – Tips & Solutions
At Legrand | AV, we are dedicated to keeping people connected no matter where they are. If you have any videoconferencing, live streaming or connectivity questions, our solutions engineers are ready to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your project. For more of the latest COVID-19 information, please access the FAQs at www.legrandav.com/COVID.