Posted on 9/18/2017 7:00:00 PM by Chief Team
Chief, an industry leader in AV mounting solutions, is now shipping new storage solutions including the PAC527 Extra-Large In-Wall Storage Box, the CSPR Component Storage Panel, and the CSPH Under-Table Component Storage Panel.
Winner of the AV Technology Best of Show 2017 award at InfoComm, the PAC527 Extra-Large In-Wall Storage Box
simplifies flat panel installation by providing an organized, recessed space for routing excess cables and AV components.
A multi-level, multi-sectioned backplane with universal mounting slots makes it easier to arrange components and maximize the space available in all three dimensions. This helps installers be more flexible with difficult port locations on AV equipment. As with Chief’s other in-wall boxes, the PAC527 features break away edges that make it compatible with both standard 3.5” studs and 2.5” studs so installers can easily accommodate any stud depth on site. Knockouts for single gang outlets and 1.25, 1 and 0.5” conduit are built in.
“The PAC527 provides space for more equipment and the back plane helps installers arrange or mount the components in advance before attaching wires on site,” said Gina Schneider, Product Manager.
Bundles are available with box, flange and cover combinations. The PAC527 can be ordered with high-performance, isolated ground 4 or 6 receptacle outlets featuring premium, non-sacrificial multi-stage filtration and surge protection to improve reliability and functionality of connected equipment.
- Enclosure UL 2416 Listed for installation of AV, IT & Communication Technology Equipment
- Backplane ships in two sections and can be broken down into a total of 4 smaller sections
- Printable backplane template for planning purposes
- Provides a larger, easy-to-organize space to accommodate AV equipment - 22" (559 mm) tall
- Pre- and post-construction installation options
The CSPH Under-Table Component Storage Panel provides storage while eliminating the mess of components and cables underneath conference room tables and desks. With over 350 square inches (2258 square centimeters) of secure attachment area, it’s perfect for ensuring efficient and consistent component placement over large rollouts. Once installed, the CSPH pivots 90° to allow easier access in vertical position.
- 1/3 and 2/3 breakaways in case less space is required
- Brackets available separately to use extra breakaway space elsewhere
- Shipped with template to ensure accurate mounting of brackets
- Security locking screws
- Handle for ease of transport, install and maneuvering of panel
Another new organization option from Chief – the CSPR Component Storage Panel – provides over 160 square inches (1032 square centimeters) of secure attachment area for AV equipment independent of display mounts. A handle provides easier access while securing equipment or installing behind the display. Technicians can remove the CSPR to service equipment without removing the display. This solution is ideal for standardizing the deployment of AV component configuration across large projects.
- Installs behind or along any wall mount or display
- Removable for component service without moving the display
- Security locking mechanism