For Polycom RealPresence Group series 300, 310, 500 or 700 codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12 and 30 HDBT, RoboSHOT 20 UHD and RoboSHOT IW
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
Get more from your codec: Bridge traditional videoconferencing equipment into the USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, or Zoom.
Use the camera you want: OneLINK Bridge gives you the flexibility to pair a Vaddio camera with your Polycom codec.
Sounds complicated - but it's not. Tailored for Polycom codec systems and compatible with RoboSHOT 12 and 30 HDBT, RoboSHOT 20 UHD, and DocCAM 20 HDBT cameras, this OneLINK Bridge kit simplifies installation by extending power, video and control to your camera over a single Cat-5e cable up to 328 ft (100m).
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 ft (100 m) – Polycom systems can now go into larger rooms
- Delivers an uncompressed USB 3.0 media stream for high-definition cloud conferencing, making traditional codecs more flexible
- Connects to any cloud conferencing application, such as Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom and others
- Plug and play usability for BYOD conferencing environments
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 2' (0.6m) fan-out cable for Polycom, codec side
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter