Vaddio’s IN-Ceiling Half-Recessed Enclosure is an attractive, easy to install, partially recessed and inverted, pan/tilt/zoom camera mounting system for Vaddio RoboSHOT 12/12E and 30/30E cameras.
The enclosure features a sealed, recessed, metal ceiling camera enclosure with a one-piece tile support brace, white trim ring, and mounting hardware kit. Inside the white trim ring is an IR receiver with an IR emitter board, powered by compatible Quick-Connect Interfaces or Power Extension Module (PEM). This ensures full compatibility with the Vaddio IR Remote. The PEM is required if the mounted camera does not include a two cable Quick-Connect.
This Package Includes:
- Metal back box with internal IR emitter and 1 qty camera mounting screw
- Back box lid with collar ring and 4 qty mounting screws
- White trim ring with IR receiver and 2 qty mounting screws
- IR receiver cable with connectors
- Felt IR shield ring (black)
- 1 qty 2' (0.6m) cat-5e cable
- Tile support brace
- 3/4" clamp down conduit connector (romex type)
- Quick-Start Guide