THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED - For supporting legacy installations of RoboSHOT 12/30 HDMI Cameras the recommended replacement is the OneLINK HDMI Extension for Sony and Panasonic HE-Series Cameras. For new installations the recommended replacement is the OneLINK HDMI Extension For Vaddio HDBaseT Cameras.
For RoboSHOT 12 HDMI and RoboSHOT 30 HDMI cameras. Not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI and RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.
More flexibility for room design and installation
Makes your camera a conferencing camera: OneLINK Bridge connects a non-USB camera and audio source, and bridges to a USB stream for easy connection to USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, and Zoom. You get traditional videoconferencing audio quality with soft-client connectivity – without the traditional videoconferencing price tag.
Sounds complicated - but it's not. This OneLINK Bridge kit simplifies installation by extending power, video and control to your camera over a single Cat-5e cable up to 328 ft (100m) to your legacy RoboSHOT HDMI camera.
- More flexibility in camera placement
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 ft (100 m)
- Delivers an uncompressed USB 3.0 media stream for high-definition cloud conferencing
- Connects to any cloud conferencing application, such as Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom and others
- Plug and play usability for BYOD conferencing environments
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- OneLINK HDMI EZIM with mounting screws
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 2 qty 1' (0.3m) cat-5 cables, black
- 1' (0.3m) HDMI cable
- 1' (0.3m) EIAJ-04 to EIAJ-04 power cable for camera
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B