For Cisco Telepresence SX20, SX80 or C-Series codecs; compatible with Cisco Precision series cameras
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
Get more from your codec: Bridge traditional videoconferencing equipment into USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, or Zoom.
Make your camera a conferencing camera: OneLINK Bridge connects a non-USB camera and audio source, and bridges to a USB stream for easy connection to USB-based conferencing applications. You get traditional videoconferencing audio quality with soft-client connectivity – and without the traditional videoconferencing price tag.
Sounds complicated – but it's not. Tailored for Cisco codec systems and compatible with many Cisco Precision series cameras, this OneLINK Bridge kit simplifies installation by extending power, video and control to your camera over a single Cat-5e cable up to 328 ft (100m).
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 ft (100 m) – Cisco systems can now go into larger rooms
- Delivers an uncompressed USB 3.0 media stream for high-definition cloud conferencing, making traditional codecs more flexible
- Connects to any cloud conferencing application, such as Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom and others
- Plug and play usability for BYOD conferencing environments
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
When connecting a Cisco Precision 40 or PrecisionHD 1080p2.5x camera to a OneLINK Bridge, you will need to provide a Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable. When connecting a Cisco SX20 codec to a OneLINK Bridge, you will need to provide the same Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable.
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- OneLINK HDMI EZIM with mounting screws
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black) with mounting hardware
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 1' (0.3m) cat-5 cable, black
- 3' (0.9m) cat-5 cable, black
- 1' (0.3m) directional cat-5 cable for Cisco PrecisionHD*
- 3' (0.3m) directional cat-5 cable for Cisco SX20**
- 1' (0.3m) HDMI cable
- 3' (0.9m) HDMI cable
- 1' (0.3m) EIAJ-04 to 5.5x2.1 power cable for camera
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter 998-1002-232 for Cisco codec serial 9-pin ports
* If connecting to a Cisco PrecisionHD 4xS2 camera, a user-supplied Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable is required
** If connecting to a Cisco SX20 codec, a user-supplied Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable is required