THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
Certified and Approved by Cisco
If you are using a Cisco TelePresence SX20 or SX80 Codec, you’ll be glad to know that Vaddio and Cisco have partnered together to support your codec system.
The RoboSHOT 12 HDBT camera has been tested and certified by Cisco to work with Cisco codecs using VISCA over RS-232 for control, providing ability for codec and camera to communicate and exchange PTZ settings, preset recalls, and more.
Performance and Reliability
Whether you’re completing or extending a Cisco codec solution, the high-definition RoboSHOT 12 HDBT Camera provides many benefits including 12x optical zoom, 73-degree horizontal FOV, 1080p/60 output resolution, plus an intuitive browser-based user interface for remote control, management and image configuration.
Vaddio’s premium RoboSHOT 12 HDBT PTZ camera is tested and proven for reliable performance. In addition, it’s designed and assembled in America with excellent warranty terms, plus service and support you can count on.
Get More from Your Codec
This bundle includes Vaddio's OneLINK Bridge, allowing you to bridge the SX series codec into USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, or Zoom. Simplify camera installation by extending power, video and control to the RoboSHOT 12 over a single Cat-5e cable up to 328 ft (100 m).This
- RoboSHOT 12 HDBT camera
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 10.25"" (26 cm) Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable
- 3' (0.9m) cat-5 cable, black
- 3' (0.3m) directional cat-5 cable for Cisco SX20
- 3' (0.9m) HDMI cable
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter 998-1002-232 for Cisco codec serial 9-pin ports
- Application Note: Using RoboSHOT Series Cameras with Cisco Codecs
- Quick-Start Guides