THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
Experience an impressive 20x Optical HiLD (High Index Low Dispersion) lens, with imaging sensor technology comparable to a 3-Chip camera, from Vaddio’s™ high definition PTZ camera, the ClearVIEW HD-20. The multi-element motorized zoom lens and new slip-clutch robotics system enhance performance with smooth pan/tilt operation for accurate camera movement and control.
The new HD-20 is built around a 6.49mm diagonal (1/3-Type) Sony Exmor sensor, which adopts the “Column-Parallel A/D Conversion Technique” to create images containing more detail than ever before. It combines the speed of the 3.27 megapixel CMOS sensor with the advanced quality image sensor technologies accumulated through the development of CCD sensors. With a LUX rating of 1.6, the HD-20 achieves improved picture quality in very low light environments resulting in a truly accurate and clean HD video image.
Outputs include high-definition video in both analog component (YPbPr) and HDMI formats in resolutions of 1080p, 1080i and 720p at 59.94HZ and 60Hz, ideal for use in presentation and videoconferencing environments.
- True Native HD 6.49mm diagonal (1/3-Type) high-speed CMOS image sensor
- 20x Optical HiLD (High Index Low Dispersion) lens
- 3.27 Megapixels
- Component HD and HDMI outputs (1080p, 1080i or 720p / 59.94Hz and 60Hz)
- Slip-clutch Robotics System
- 1.6 LUX Rating for low-light environments
- Optional video output cards available
- Includes PowerRite power supply, IR Remote and AC cord set