Why have a full rack of gear when one device can do it all? The AV Bridge MATRIX PRO encoder provides a simple way to add multiple cameras, microphones and other AV devices to a traditional AV room design. It then manages the complex process of mixing, switching and controlling those devices into a single USB and IP stream.
Users get the advantage of integrating their PC-based platform and intuitive UC interface while being connected to multiple sensory inputs that provide a professional AV experience. At the same time, they also get access to cloud-based applications and a UC platform of choice for content creation and sharing, audio conferencing, video conferencing, and a multitude of other collaboration activities.
Note to dealers: You must be trained and certified in order to sell this product. Visit AV University for training and certification on AV Bridge MATRIX PRO and RoboTRAK Presenter Tracking System
- Larger resolution, better image quality – 1080p/30 (streaming) and 1080p/60 (HDMI)
- Easy and intuitive browser-based user interface
- Web-based camera control via USB joystick
- Simplified camera switching capabilities
- IP control of up to four Vaddio cameras
This Package Includes:
- AV Bridge MATRIX PRO
- Quick-Start Guide
- 24V 3.75A power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 2 qty rack ears
- 8 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 1 qty 12-position phoenix-style connector
- 6' (1.83m) USB 2.0 cable, type A to B