Vaddio Video Conference Camera Solutions
When designing your next conference room, huddle room, or training room, consider using a combination of high quality PTZ cameras and professional microphones and audio equipment.
Selecting the right camera for the space
It is important to ensure that remote participants can clearly see who is speaking, the content shared, notes on a whiteboard or products displayed across a conference room table. Here are some tips for selecting the right camera for your space.
- To see every person around the table, consider using a wide-angled lens featured on our all-in-one camera product line.
- To capture the papers or products laid out on a table, opt for a high-quality document camera.
- To seamlessly move between speakers and locations, use a PTZ camera with customizable image presets.
- For larger and divided rooms, consider multi-camera scalable solutions from our EasyIP line.
Explore Vaddio EasyIP Solutions
Improve your collaboration between locations when you include more than one camera in a space. Pair up to four EasyIP cameras in your next training room or multi-function space to easily switch between video camera feeds – keeping your remote team engaged. Here is what you can expect from our leading PTZ camera solutions:
- Easy on the Budget: EasyIP solutions are easy on the budget because our EasyIP PTZ cameras send video over IP, eliminating costly USB extenders and video switchers, and instead using category cables and a network switch.
- Zoom Rooms or Microsoft Teams Rooms Optimized: Confidently deploy Vaddio cameras and microphones knowing Vaddio has close relationships with leading platforms including continual interoperability testing.
- Avoid Software Lock-outs: Empower staff to use any meeting platform throughout their day in any of your conference rooms. By using two EasyIP Decoders, the same room camera can be used by both the dedicated in-room PC (i.e. running Zoom Rooms) and used in BYOD meetings where a client may request a different meeting software.
- Free Remote Management: Vaddio conferencing products can be accessed remotely through your network by typing in their unique IP address. IT managers and support teams can remote troubleshoot, update firmware, view USB streaming strength, and much more via our free Vaddio Deployment Tool software.
- Made in America, Made with Care: Vaddio products are engineered, designed, manufactured, assembled and warehoused in Minnetonka, Minnesota in the USA. They meet federal Buy America and TAA requirements. We take our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility seriously, with actions ranging from sustainable packaging, waste reduction and comprehensive energy management initiatives.
EasyIP Systems have taken hold everywhere
Designed with flexibility in mind, this networked videoconferencing system allows you to use up to four PTZ cameras without needing a video switch.
- Conference rooms of all sizes
- Training rooms
- Multi-function spaces with dividers or partitions
- Lecture capture in top universities
- Federal Government to local city council chambers
- Houses of Worship
EasyIP 20 PTZ Camera Overview in 2 minutes
The EasyIP 20 Camera brings professional AV quality performance to the EasyIP Ecosystem, an AV-over-IP solution for lecture capture, remote learning and videoconferencing in large meeting rooms, lecture halls, and houses of worship. It delivers 1080p/60 resolution feeds to EasyIP endpoints and connects to a 1 GB PoE+ switch – eliminating the need for costly USB extensions. A local HDMI output allows for easy IMAG (image magnification).
EasyIP Mixer 2 minutes
Learn what makes the EasyIP Mixer so easy in 2 minutes. Installing and commissioning multi-camera designs has never been easier! The EasyIP Mixer revolutionizes the complex classroom A/V system, replacing expensive HDMI cable runs with category cables and saving precious time with simple video and audio routing in our intuitive web-based user interface.
EasyIP CeilingMIC D in 2 minutes
EasyIP CeilingMIC D complements most interiors with its sleek design featuring smooth lines and quality acoustical fabric wrap. These overhead microphones are a great alternative to a custom installation or table microphones. Ceiling-mounted microphones create a clean look in your conference room or meeting space and eliminate table clutter. Vaddio's EasyIP CeilingMIC D is ideal for drop tile ceilings and open-ceiling environments as well.