THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
Vaddio’s PowerVIEW PTZ cameras bring 3-Chip broadcast camera performance to a Single-Chip camera. Based on third-generation Maicovicon MOS imaging sensor technology, the HD-30 improves color and brightness uniformity, ensuring an improved high definition image quality.
The HD-30 comes equipped with a multi-element 30x optical glass auto-focus zoom lens that provides up to a 66-degree field-of-view for a wide range of telephoto or wide-angle shot options. The HD-30 has a robust 30x optical power zoom, capable of capturing the most detailed video images regardless of room size.
The PowerVIEW HD-30 is the industry’s first robotic PTZ camera to use the new MOS 1/2.8-Progressive Scan imaging sensor. By suppressing uneven brightness, the HD-30 provides an unmatched low-light performance of 0.4 LUX and a Super Sharp Detail technology for auto-sharpening fuzzy images.
- True Native HD 1/2.8
- 30x Optical power zoom lens
- 2.2 Megapixels
- Component HD and HDMI outputs (1080p, 1080i or 720p / 59.94Hz and 60Hz)
- Slip-clutch robotics system
- 0.4 LUX Rating for low-light environments
- Includes PowerRite power supply, IR Remote and AC cord set
This Package Includes:
- PowerVIEW HD-30 camera
- Quick-Start Guide
- 12V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter