THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED - Recommended replacement is RoboSHOT 30E QUSB System
The RoboSHOT 30 HD PTZ Camera is a professional quality PTZ camera with high quality imaging, fine detail and exceptional color reproduction. This camera offers integrators, dealers and end users with an incredible improvement over other conferencing cameras available today.
The RoboSHOT 30 is perfect for medium to large rooms and provides exceptional support for applications including, House of Worship services, large auditorium A/V systems, large distance learning classrooms, live event theatres, IMAG for performances, large lecture theatres with lecture capture and more!
One of the key features of the RoboSHOT cameras is Tri-Synchronous Motion. Tri-Synchronous Motion is a camera control protocol that allows all three (pan, tilt and zoom) axes to move simultaneously. The algorithm calculates the position and velocity of the smooth, direct-drive motor movements between the presets so pan, tilt and zoom arrive at the preset shot simultaneously, which allows for smooth and useable on-air camera movements.
When paired with the Quick-Connect USB Interface, the outputs include USB 2.0 (UVC) Streaming or IP (H.264) Streaming in RTSP or HLS formats with IP control and simultaneous HDMI and HD analog component (YPbPr) video outputs.
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT 30 camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- Quick-Connect USB Interface (QUSB)
- 24V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- Quick-Start Guides
- 4 qty rubber feet for bottom of QUSB unit if not rack-mounted
- 6' (1.83m) USB 2.0 cable, type A to B
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter